What is your most popular size of soccer shin guards?
“Medium” is the most popular size for ages 12 through adult, include high school, college, and even pro players. The guards come in three different sizes.
Does the guard size determine the size of the sleeve, and if not, how do I know what size to order?
No, the guard does not determine the sleeve size. The sleeves come in 3 different sizes and are determined by the thickness of the calf. On the Sizes page, there is a chart to help you determine the size that should best fit your calf. However, this is only a rough estimate. If you are thicker in the calf than the average player of your age, you may need to buy the next larger size up.
Do I need the Cobra Sleeves or can any sleeve work?
Yes, Cobra sleeves are specifically designed to hold our guards in place and insure success in the molding process.
What makes the Cobra Shinguards so much better than any other guards?
There are many reasons why Cobra Shinguards are better:
- These are the only guard that comes with a 1-year warranty against breaking.
- The padding is made of medical, anti-bacterial, closed-cell foam that will not absorb moisture or odor.
- These guards can be remolded multiple times.
- These guards mold to every contour of your legs making them an individual fit and are extremely comfortable to wear.
- These guards are made to work without the use of tape or straps, which can hinder blood flow through the legs.
- We have developed and patented a special sleeve to help mold the guards to the exact shape of your legs , and to hold them firmly in place.